Digital Content Specialist
Your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate, schedule and publish postings on social media accounts in accordance with the weekly content calendar
- Moderate and respond to social media enquiries
- Proactively identify and track emerging and ongoing social media issues and ensure MLA is equipped to pre-empt and/or respond with targeted messaging as required.
- Manage and facilitate social media coverage of key events to encourage stakeholder participation and engagement, as well as wider media coverage.
- Actively maintain and optimise social media channels and publishing practices, identifying new trends and opportunities to increase engagement.
- Lead the design and implementation of digital and social media campaigns, as required
- Complete content updates on websites, ensuring content updates are clear, relevant, accessible, engaging and timely and targeted to the needs of identified audiences.
- Assist the updating of outdating content on the websites by liaising with respective content owners in updating the outdated content with the most relevant and up-to-date information on the website.
- Contribute to web development activities by identifying bugs, defects and functional requirements to improve websites. Engage in testing the raised bugs/new features on various testing environments and devices before the changes are deployed in production
- Excellent communication skills, including highly developed writing and editing skills
- A solid understanding of social media engagement, including moderation, social media advertising and channel specifications
- Basic Photoshop skills
- Good understanding of website, social media and e-newsletter content management systems
- Ability to work autonomously and as a part of a broader team
- Advanced time management skills.
Why work for MLA?
We aim to provide a modern and flexible work environment for our employees, complemented by benefits that promote overall employee wellbeing, including rebateable salary packaging, wellbeing events, rewards and recognition and a fun culture driven by our social club.
Interested? Apply now via the link below to view the full position description. Applications must include a resume and a cover letter (of no more than two pages) addressing the selection criteria. If you have questions in relation to the advertised position contact the Human Resources team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close: 25 October 2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the advertisement