Facility And Maintenance Coordinator
Facility and Maintenance Coordinator – Slade Health Mount Kuring-gai, NSW
About the role:
- TGA licenced sterile pharmaceutical facility
- Dynamic and growing business
- Permanent full time role
Reporting to the Facilities Manager, this role has overall responsibility for the management and coordination of all site based preventative and breakdown maintenance programs and ensuring this sterile manufacturing facility remains in an operational and compliant state for this 18/6 operation.
You will be responsible for overseeing the building management, mechanical, electrical, fire, security and environmental monitoring systems.
You will exhibit a strong understanding of Good Manufacturing Practice and be familiar with requirements of change management, quality risk management and good documentation practices.
The role requires flexibility to schedule maintenance works around operational hours and does require attendance to out of hours’ excursions as required. Working days include Saturdays as a standard day, with the flexibility to choose the non-working weekday in consultation with Facilities Manager.
What we are looking for:
- Ensure all engineering activities are performed in accordance with requirement of the Quality Management System, regulation and policies
- Manage general facility and systems
- Maintain the plant and equipment register
- Plan, organise, schedule and supervise contractors performing preventative maintenance, certifications and calibrations on systems and the general facility
- Diagnose and attend to breakdown maintenance to maintain facility uptime; perseverance in attending to breakdowns in order to minimise downtime
- Attend to day to day ad hoc repairs
- Identify improvement opportunities to facilitate productivity gains
- Attendance to out of hours’ excursions
How to apply:
- Diploma or degree in technical field including, but not limited to mechanical or electrical
- Demonstrated knowledge of the requirements of Code of cGMP
- 5+ years of industry experience, preferably in Pharmaceutical sterile manufacturing
- Knowledge of cleanrooms, HVAC and electrical systems
- Experience in change management, quality risk management and good documentation practices
- Ability to communicate and negotiate effectively
- Advanced computer literacy combined with sound keyboarding skills
- Electrical licence would be considered favourably but not essential.
Have you ticked all of the above boxes? Are you ready for a new challenge? If you think you have the qualities we are looking for, then we want to hear from you! Please apply by clicking on the Apply link below – a covering letter and resume must be attached.
Slade Health is a division of ICON Group, a major national and international cancer care provider.
Slade Health is an innovative national sterile compounding service provider with TGA Licensed manufacturing facilities based in Victoria, New South Wales and Queensland. At Slade Health, we produce aseptically compounded pharmaceutical products such as chemotherapy drugs, analgesics and antibiotics for use by patients in hospitals.
We strive to provide the Best Patient Care Possible, to as Many People as Possible as Close to Home as Possible
Further information on our business can be found on our website www.sladehealth.com.au