Business Relationship Manager – S/4HANA SCM
Oil Search is a leading, global Oil and Gas company with a focus on delivering social and economic change in the communities it operates. Listed on the ASX Oil Search continues to go from strength to strength and is now looking to transform how technology is used business wide.
Oil Search are currently in transition within their Sustainability & Technology Group having undertaken an organisational restructure. Led by an inspirational CIO who is building a centre of excellence for technology you will be working alongside forward thinking, strategic senior managers. The team is focused on delivering a world class technology function so you will be both supported and challenged by your peers.
The Business Relationship Manager for SAP S/4HANA Supply Chain Management functions will be a key member of a five-strong team of Business Relationship Managers each responsible for a separate stream within the SAP System. Currently we are recruiting for both the SAP S/4HANA EAM and SAP S/4HANA SCM Business Relationship Managers. This position is key to facilitate a healthy and communicative relationship between the business and IT.
- Liaise between the business and IT within SAP S/4HANA SCM streams and portfolios
- Understand the full business processes within Supply Chain Management
- Based on this knowledge, provide technological guidance to ensure a maximum ROI for IT business strategy, solutions and existing software and landscapes
- Work closely with senior leadership to provide leadership, ownership and accountability for relationship management and stakeholder engagement across the Digital and IT Team
- Experience on SAP S/4HANA environments and systems, specifically SAP Supply Chain Management is essential for this role
- Proven track record and expert skills in business relationships management wherein you were solely responsible for building and facilitating a healthy and collaborative relationship between digital/IT teams and key business stakeholders
- A self-starter that is comfortable in working in a fluid and ever changing IT business landscape to produce tangible outcomes
- While this role is technically hands-off, experience or knowledge on SAP S/4HANA SCM at a functional capacity is highly desirable
What is in it for you:
- Work with senior leadership in a highly collaborative team within the Sustainability & Technology Group
- A chance to work with inspirational leaders who will help develop your career path
- Enter an IT landscape in its infancy with the power to change, transform and drive progress in the years to come
- Collaborate with a forward-thinking team in a fluid environment that is gearing towards cutting edge transformation and change
Please APPLY NOW with a Word version of your resume.
For further information call Sara de Cruz on 02 8246 7723