Payroll Team Leader
- Hills location
- Circa $100k + Super + bonus
- Global organisation
This leading Global brand who are highly recognised are currently going through a number of process improvements. They have a current need for a highly experienced Payroll Team Leader has the ability to take control and assist their existing payroll team.
Working within a small team and reporting directly to the Finance Manager your duties will include:
- Overseeing payroll team and assisting with escalated queries
- Drive continuous improvement
- Manage and deliver weekly and monthly Payrolls
- Maintain superannuation
- Understand and apply relevant awards and legislation across ANZ Payroll
- Previous solid experience as a Payroll Supervisor leading a small team essential
- Experience with large software systems such as ADP, Chrispay and Meridian is highly desirable
- Strong attention to detail, knowledge of legislative/ statutory requirements for superannuation PAYG Tax, compensation and termination of pay processing
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Permanent full time role starting asap
- Attractive salary package + Bonus
- North west location with onsite parking
- Global business
- Opportunity to drive continuous improvements
To apply online please click on the appropriate link below and send your resume in WORD format. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Keryn Speck on +61 2 9891 7414.
Please visit www.veritasrecruitment.com.au to view more jobs.