Expression Of Interest For Australian Aboriginal & Torres St...
- Professional/operational and academic roles on offer
- 17% superannuation and flexible working arrangements
- Tailored professional development
Swinburne is a multi-sector university of science, technology and innovation with more than 54,000 students and 5,000 staff globally. We offer postgraduate, undergraduate, vocational education and online education to provide students with a variety of work-relevant pathways. Our mission is to be a world-class university, creating economic and social impact through science, technology and innovation. We aim to deliver future-ready learners, research with impact and innovative enterprise.
Follow this link for further information about Swinburne.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Employment
- Paid parental leave for primary caregivers and secondary caregivers
- Hawthorn Aquatic and Leisure Centre (HALC) discounted memberships
- Private health insurance discounts
- Weekly yoga and pilates classes
- Further information on benefits available here.
Our vision is to build a university culture that promotes and practically supports Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and other Australians to come together to learn and make a positive difference in the lives of individuals and communities.
We provide an internal environment that promotes professional and personal growth for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff.