Investigations Manager | Victoria
The Procare Group is a leading national provider of insurance risk and solutions services, including Investigations, Claims and Risk, Injury Management and Rehabilitation with key customers including major insurers & ASX 100 corporations. We are committed to being the most respected insurance support services business in Australia.
We love connecting with our customers and empowering them to achieve better results. We're all about building a high-performing team, where we embrace collaboration and new ways of thinking. We are grounded in authenticity and work together to deliver value for our customers through every interaction. It's a fast-paced business, and that's the way we love it. We know that fantastic talent is the only way to shape our future success.
We focus on innovation and high-value outcomes, whilst retaining a smaller company feel including flexibility, commitment to our staff and genuine customer service. Our success is reflected in our strong client base, sustained growth & excellent staff retention, affording a positive combination of job security and career progression.
We are seeking an Investigations Manager to join our National Management team. This role primarily involves oversight of the development of our Factual Investigations services across the state, with significant customer service responsibilities, development of growth opportunities and driving quality outcomes in our service provisions.
This is a unique opportunity to lead the growth of our Victorian Investigations division as part of a leading national provider of insurance services. You must be a high calibre individual with demonstrated experience, tenacity and a commitment to a demanding & busy role.
Reporting to the Executive Director and with regular liaison with the key divisional Managers, the purpose of the role is to:
- Ensure we deliver consistent, high quality investigation services to our clients through a passion for outcomes, teamwork and a focus on business efficiency.
- Provide timely, professional and effective communication with clients and grow the division’s client-base through a number of targeted activities.
- Prepare and produce internal management reports and external reports in line with our SLAs and client requirements.
- Support & assist our staff in their roles and identify opportunities to enhance operational performance of the team and divisions.
- Assist the Executive team with marketing, tenders & business development activities.
- Manage quality & compliance processes across the division.
Mandatory: demonstrated operational and or management experience, including working with senior internal and external business stakeholders and customers.
- Strong customer service ethos, internally and externally.
- The ability to get the best out of people by providing strong and balanced leadership.
- Experience working in insurance factual investigations is highly desirable along with a working knowledge of the insurance industry.
- Excellent remuneration package including generous incentives.
- A stable, committed and experienced National management team.
- A genuine commitment to your work life balance.
- Work with prestigious clients incl. ASX 100 companies and a current, solid client network.
- Genuine & friendly working culture with ongoing commitment to the development of our people.
- A unique leadership opportunity to develop our Victorian investigations division with the support of a successful national business.
For more information please visit out our website www.procaregroup.com.au
Applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. To apply, please send both a cover letter outlining your suitability to the role along with your resume via the link.