Technical Test Analyst
- Review system design, module integration and features to ensure testability.
- Review and revise high‐level acceptance criteria to produce relevant test artifacts and ensure appropriate test coverage.
- Execute manual test suites, raise defect reports, and manage re-testing.
- Inspect and monitor underlaying network calls to validate solution design and identify implementation defects.
- Identifying and validate non‐functional requirements.
- Develop, document, monitor and improve testing processes and procedures.
- On a day-to-day basis the Technical Test Analyst will identify, report and prioritize defects, working with the Solution Architect, and coordinate with Developers to locate and assist in identifying and resolving software defects.
- 6+ years of experience as a Technical Test Analyst / Quality Analyst.
- 2 years of experience in testing enterprise Web application/consumer website OR mobile applications (iOS/Android/AppleTV), preferably within Media/Broadcast industry.
- Experience with web debugging proxy applications such as Charles, Wireshark.
- Experience developing test plan, procedures, and test cases for development sprints.
- Experience using functional and non-functional testing methodologies – System, Integration, Regression, UAT, etc.
- Experience across the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and testing methodologies.
- Experience in an agile development environment SCRUM/Kanban.
- A team player with a commitment to ongoing personal development
- Excellent communication skill verbal and written.
If you have any questions, please contact Karina Vanderwerf from the Talent Acquisition Team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Streamotion people is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
Advertised: 10 Oct 2020 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 24 Oct 2020 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend