Store Manager/Assistant Managers
Fish and Lemonade is the latest fun food offer hitting Manly Wharf in October 2020! Serving fresh local fish, chips, salads and the most amazing Fish Sambo’s you’ve ever had all washed down with a fresh, cold pressed traditional Lemonade. We are recruiting the first ever team so there is a few roles available. We are looking for Store Managers and Assistant Managers who are ready to lead and motivate their team every day. If you love working as a team, adore smiling and crave customer satisfaction, then we have a job for you!
As a Store Manager/ Assistant Manager, you'll need to be passionate and driven to achieve targets, increase sales and ensuring the team delivers exceptional customer service.
We will also be looking for:
· A current RSA as we have a liquor license.
· A current Food Safety Supervisor certificate
· Minimum 1-year experience in the Hospitality or retail industry
· Team players - Working as part of a team is the Fish and Lemonade way, continuously developing your skills and food knowledge.
· Confidence and communication. Speaking with our customers and staff in a clear and friendly manner.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Motivating your team to achieve key shift targets
· Drive exceptional customer service and deliver food of the highest quality
· Cash management
· Drive sales and maximize profit
We are flexible to suit different timetables however applicants will need to be available for varied shifts during the week and on weekends. The store will trade from 10am to 10pm.
If you think Fish and Lemonade could be right for you and you would like to be a part of something new, fresh and exciting we would love to hear from you please send:
· A brief CV;
· A description of yourself; and
· Available start date
· Tell us about your favorite seafood meal
Please also include your weekly availability when applying.
Expected Start Date: 19/10/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: From $45,000.00 per year