- Leading Government organisation
Shape CX Design
- Leading Government Brand
- Shape CX Design
About the Company
My client is a professional government body and a leading provider who support its members, partners and stakeholders through their services to improve quality of life.
About the role
The CX Designer will be responsible for bringing Human Centred Design skills and critical thinking to support and define the customer experience. You will develop and implement strategies to enhance best practice customer outcomes aligned with the business & CX objectives.
- Design and define the superior customer experience that is desired and to embed this into business practice.
- Research, develop and implement design projects that support and enhance customer experience.
- Advise and guide the business on identified customer changes and ensure these are communicated in each of the service lines.
- Advise and drive the development of in-house human centred design capability and projects including the design of digital experiences.
- Design and implement strategies to enhance customer experience at key service points and ensure their integration into the procedures and systems apply in each customer interaction.
- Investigation into customer touchpoints and the customer experience at each of these points.
- Contribute to the culture that enhances customer experience through innovative design and implementation
- Communicate effectively to key stakeholder, providing informed recommendations and insights to business leaders on a range of customer experience design matters.
For further information please contact Rosie Cantwell quoting reference #41447 or email , alternatively please apply below.