Tourism Reservations Receptionist
We are looking for you to thrive in a busy environment and be an experienced member of our team.
As a part of our reservation team you will be responsible for working in our busy reception area, genuine love of the hospitality industry, and an all-consuming personality to deliver great customer service, engaging with our clients and being a part of team is essential.
Lyndoch Hill is located in the Barossa, on the outskirts of the Lyndoch Township only 10 minutes from Gawler or Tanunda. Lyndoch Hill combines with Barossa Chateau to cover 25 acres, and a range of very exciting business enterprises. We are all about hospitality, 34 rooms on accommodation, restaurant, cellar door, café, weddings and function facility and a world renowned garden of 30,000 roses.
We’re looking for the following skills:
· Prior use of reservation systems, we currently use Satin
· Prior use of a channel manger, we currently use Siteminder
· Understand wholesale & inbound rates, travel agents, group buying rates
· Housekeeping management, cyclical maintenance management
· Exceptional customer service
· Knowledge of the local area and beyond
· leadership and interpersonal skills, willingness to work as a team
· Involved in marketing, social media to drive sales and foot traffic
· Tourism marketing skills a bonus
Please send a covering letter out lining the skills you have gained, along with your resume.
Part-time hours: 20-38 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Casual