- Top Fire Protection contractor with unrivaled Project Teams
- Solid market reputation - strong success winning major projects
- Administer some of the best projects in Sydney
We have a career defining opportunity to work at one of the largest and most successful fire contractors in NSW. They have a strong and well developed pipeline of commercial, health, data centers & transport infrastructure projects across Sydney. They have a high performing and rewarding culture, excellent progression opportunities & bonus structures
The Position - Contract Administrator:
As a CA, typical responsibilities will include;
- Planning and scheduling works
- Handling variations
- Managing commercial letter writing
- Being involved in the Purchasing and Ordering of materials
- Ad-hoc project management assistance.
To become a successful member of the company, it’s important that you;
- Have a relevant tertiary qualification (Engineer or Trade)
- Upwards of 2 years experience as a CA in a Fire, HVAC OR Electrical Contractor.
- Wish to join a company that rewards success & will look after you.
If you feel your experience matches the person specification please contact Luke Thompson on 0468 958 529 / email@example.com or click apply. Any inquiries made will be kept confidential.