Operations - Accounting Transitions & Trade Specialist - Ana...
The Accounting Transitions, Trades and Asset Serving team provides Australian, NZ and Hong Kong accounting clients with Transitions, Trades and Asset Servicing support. During transitions and daily trades BAU the team will have interaction with Clients, Transition Managers, Fund Managers, Brokers as well as all other internal teams.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing Accounting Transitions, Trades and Asset Serving Support ensuring accurate tax, accounting transitions and accounting data which includes Processing, Transaction & NAV Validation, Reconciliations and Query Resolution
- Accounting Transitions (Onboarding, Incremental transitions, restructures, exists and migrations) ensuring accurate tax, accounting transitions and accounting data which includes:
- Processing: Upload and process all components of transitions as per the client’s instruction and project plan into accounting systems
- Transaction & NAV Validation: Analyze and validate the tax and NAV impact of all transitions
- Reconciliations: Reconcile all positions on-boarded to original source information ensuring all positions have been on-boarded correctly, including both accounting and tax records
- Query Resolution: Liaising with other internal teams for the timely resolution of all queries relating to transition processing
- Provide support during peak periods to the Trades (Securities, FX, Futures & Options) and Asset Servicing Team ensuring accurate transaction / event capture, reconciliation and reconciliation break resolution is completed and signed off on a daily basis by required deadlines
To be successful you will need:
- Relevant industry experience in the financial services sector will be preferred
- Strong working knowledge of financial markets and instruments, both domestic and international particularly in Equities, Fixed Interest, Futures, Options and Foreign Exchange.
- Solid time management and communications skills (both written oral)
- Proactive, positive approach and ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Able to grasp/learn concepts and procedures quickly
This role is expected to pay an annual salary between AUD65k and AUD80k
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
Operations teams develop and manage innovative, secure service solutions to meet clients’ needs globally. Developing and using the latest technology, teams work to deliver industry-leading capabilities to our clients and customers, making it easy and convenient to do business with the firm. Teams also drive growth by refining technology-driven customer and client experiences that put users first, providing an unparalleled experience.
Data Doc & Trans Processing
85 Castlereagh St, Sydney, AU-NSW, 2000, AU
09/02/2020, 07:20 PM
11/30/2020, 07:00 AM