Top Health Doctors Underwood is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Practice Manager to join our team. We are an established GP and Skin cancer clinic and the main branch in our Top Health Doctors Group.
· Practice management –Reception workflow, daily operations, staff scheduling.
· Billing and Medicare compliance daily reconciliation of Medicare, DVA, Workcover and private billings. Reviewing and maintaining daily balance sheet.
· Policies and procedures – Working within the parameters and implementing of Top Health Doctors Policies and Procedures.
· Liaising with the Directors / Operations Manager identifying opportunities for growth and process efficiencies.
· Staff organisation – training and assisting with appraisal of non-clinical team and coordination of clinical and administrative meetings. Manage communications with external agencies and service providers.
· Front Office management – responsible for monitoring and ordering of office supplies.
· Complaints resolution – respond to patient complaints on a first point of contact basis.
· Receptionist duties
· Practice development – liaise with the Operations Manager and network with other THD sites to identify and implement the latest relevant legislation and guidelines.
· Communication – articulate, excellent written and oral skills in negotiation, delegation and patient advocacy.
· Leadership – leader by example. Delegation of tasks, resolving team conflicts, creating a positive work environment.
· Initiative – ability to proactively work independently drawing on past experiences and knowledge.
· Precision – careful attention to detail.
· Professionalism – punctual, well presented, confident, positive, courteous and have the ability to remain calm in challenging situations.
· Team player – able to work effectively and efficiently as part of a team
Qualifications and Experience
· Minimum 5 years of solid General Practice reception experience in a mid-scale (up to 5 FTE GPs) practice.
· Proficient in MBS, Medicare incentives (PIP, PNIP), DVA, Workcover and private client billing via TYRO & HICAPS
· Thorough knowledge of Best Practice software.
Part-time hours: 32-38 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent