Contract Administrator X2
Your new company
- Sydney based willing to travel to site 2 days per week
Competent user of CHEOPS and Procore software
Salary range 120, 000 - 130, 000 package
My client is a commercial end to end contractor who specialises in commercial, Government, Industrial, residential and aged care projects. The business has doubled it's turnover in the past year and prides them self on their quality project delivery and repeat business.
The business operates from Newcastle down to Nowra and currently has a busy Government and local Council portfolio of projects ranging from $1M - $10M.
Your new Role
My client is looking for a Contract Administrator from a T2/ T3 construction background to deliver an aged care and church refurbishment project.
The Successful candidate must have:
- Ensure payment schedules are processed in accordance with the Security of Payment Act
- Measuring and approving subcontract progress payments.
- Undertake monthly financial reports relating to cost and budget.
- Assist with construction claims and dispute resolution matters.
- Monitor any change during the construction phase, assessing effects on cost, measuring values and negotiating any variations.
- Source and execute subcontracts for the delivery of the project with a view to the project’s long-term delivery target.
- Be able to understand subcontract programmes and monitor progress and reporting the impact of any discrepancies.
- Ensure site records are retained on a daily basis
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Construction Management or Civil Engineering
- Must have head contractor experience delivering projects from $10m - $10m in the Residential or commercial space
- Must have local Sydney experience having worked for a reputable Tier 2 / T3 builder
- Must have a confident polished approach when dealing with clients
- Strong relationship building, influencing and negotiation skills and have effective team-player capabilities
- Knowledge in Jobpac / CHEOPS, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Excel & Word
- Career progression opportunities with a growing company
- Flexible working environment
- Flat management structure
- Family Culture
If you are interested in the position apply now or if you would like to have a confidential about the role please contact Chelsea Morley on 0420671334 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org