Client Success Manager
The Client Success Manager is responsible for the Satisfaction, Retention and Growth of higher revenue clients. This role will turn the Clients into Emarsys advocates by understanding their goals and demonstrating how our technology and services can drive business results as well as guiding our Clients to get the most out of their investment in our Client Engagement Platform. We are looking for a highly engaged individual who enjoys consulting and thinking out of the box to help Marketers change the way they do marketing through technology, data, and analytics.
YOUR AREA OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Own the ultimate success of a portfolio of Emarsys’ Clients by taking responsibility for the Satisfaction, Retention and Growth of each account.
- Identify opportunities for clients to reduce their workload through automation and deeper integration of the Emarsys platform into their marketing operations.
- Work with the Senior Stakeholders of your account portfolio to understand and assess their business objectives and promote Emarsys’ value and ROI through adoption and usage of our solutions.
- Manage and constantly improve the on-going client relationship for all of your assigned accounts by working with internal teams (Technical Client Services, Professional Services and Strategic Services) to deliver a best in class customer experience to all of your clients and act as the point of escalation for client-specific issues if they affect the relationship and/or revenues.
- Use your knowledge of digital marketing best practice and Emarsys solutions to oversee client growth and deliver a return on the clients Emarsys investment
- You have a strong track record in Account Management in the marketing technology industry or related field.
- You thrive in a fast moving and changing environment where new product developments are launched several times a year and change the market landscape.
- You love client facing opportunities and advising clients on industry trends and how to stay ahead of the competition.
- You are adaptable and a quick learner who enjoys new challenges.
- You embrace the changing technology landscape which allows you to complete product demonstrations and credibly discuss technical topics.
- You possess excellent Client management skills and strong communication & negotiation skills.
- You have strong organizational skills with an emphasis on data, timeframes and processes.
WHAT WE OFFER
- New office in the centre of Sydney CBD – Pitt Street.
- Cosy open office plan with collaborative break out areas for team discussions and innovative planning.
- ANZ coverage and one of our fastest growing markets Globally.
- High growth industry and with some of the most innovative products in Marketing Technology.
DIRECT FROM OUR STAFF
- “Tight and friendly local team where employees feel they are truly working together.”
- “Awesome teammates” and “Great working environment”
- “Central Location” and “Convenient to shopping and food”
At Emarsys, we are committed to building diverse teams with a rich variety of perspectives and experiences. If your job profile closely aligns with our essential requirements and business need, we encourage you to apply. We are dedicated to assessing your competencies, learning agility and passion and not your age, disability, familial status, sexual orientation, gender, race, ethnicity, religion or nationality.