Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Developer
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.
Work on a variety of critical client engagements with some of New Zealand's largest and most successful clients.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) developer, Implemented components for AEM. Build Solutions on AEM 5.x and 6.x versions. Have worked on advanced AEM capabilities like MSM, Translation framework, integration with CRM, upgrades and migration. Create and integrate content driven applications on top of AEM platform and integrate with other systems.
- Tertiary Qualification in IT / Computer Science / related discipline.
- Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) 5.6, 6.x, 6.4+
- 4+ years of relevant development experience in Adobe Experience Manager (Adobe CQ) comprising of Page templates, Components, Bundles, MSM and JCR queries
- Java/J2EE, Servlets, JSP, HTL (Sightly), Tag Libraries like JSTL
- Junit and SonarQube code quality
- Java script, ReactJS
- Good understanding of CMS, XML, Web Services development using Restful implementations
- AEM upgrade & migration experience
- Adobe Analytics, Target, Audience Manager, Campaign
- Spring and Spring Boot
- Excellent customer interfacing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and outstanding analytical and Problem-solving skills.
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from: Minority/Female/Veteran/People with Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin
Please note in order to protect the interest of all parties involved in the recruitment process, Infosys does not accept any unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. In the absence of a signed agreement any submission will be deemed as non-binding and Infosys explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire the submitted profile. All recruitment activity must be coordinated through the Talent Acquisition department