Principal Cyber Security Consultant
The Principal Cyber Security Consultant will focus on building a Cyber Security practice, acting as a Security SME and “thought leader”, chief security advisor and head of consulting. Your role will focus on design and delivering innovative:
- Cyber Defence Strategies
- Security Architecture, Strategy and Roadmaps
- Cloud Security, Data Security
- InfoSec / GRC including risk and maturity assessments
- SOC, SIEM, Incident Response, Threat detection
- DevSecOps: Automation, Public & Hybrid Cloud
- Lead Sales & Pre-Sales Engagements
Overall you will be identifying security gaps, provide clear direction and develop long term business relationships with customers.
- Perform security architecture consulting engagements on an ad-hoc basis (i.e. data security, SOC consulting, cyber security maturity assessment, security architecture development, security service automation)
- Sales: Pursue and close new business opportunities and optimise sales efforts in a pre-sales capacity
- Engage in sustainable long-term security business relationships with clients and C-Level executives
- Grow the Cyber Security practice and become a leader in the security market, acting as a key partner/advisor for security transformation journeys
- DevSecOps: automation, architecture and design in a public and hybrid cloud AWS/Azure/GCP
- Strong security technical and service background (risk/security management)
- Extensive experience in client facing/influencing roles
- Extraordinary communication, presentation, and relationship building skills
- Pre-sales: In-depth knowledge on pricing models, business cases, and project planning/delivery
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply. To apply please click apply or call Ben Leighton on +61 2 82893139 for a confidential discussion.
The Principal Cyber Security Consultant will focus on building a Cyber Security practice, acting as a Security SME and “thought leader”, chief security advisor and head of consulting ...