For 50 years, we have been delighting children’s fashion by developing luxury and premium brand children’s collections. From design to marketing, we translate the iconic style of each fashion house into exclusive pieces adapted to the specific needs of each age, from baby to junior.
Our mission? Create the best style for a childhood that is fun, fresh, chic and elegant.
BOSS, BILLIBLUSH, CARREMENT BEAU, CHARABIA, CHLOE, DKNY, GIVENCY, KARL LAGERFELD, LANVIN, LITTLE MARC JACOBS, TIMBERLAND, ZADIG ET VOLTAIRE… The biggest international ready-to –wear leaders in children fashion entrust us with developing, producing and choosing the points of sale for their new collections throughout the world.
CWF is proud to develop the talent and professionalism of each and everyone associated with the company, always keeping the clients’ interests at heart. Are you dreaming of joining a group of creative and innovative professionals, where everyone works together with respect and goodwill...?
If you thrive at face sales in a showroom environment, have a consultative approach, and are keen to add value across multiple aspects of the business then this is for you!
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Showroom maintenance and preparing sample collections for seasonal sales campaigns
- Booking sales appointments with customers;
- Provide sales activity to report and present to the Sales Manager;
- Be involved in the whole sales process from start to finish
- Answer and respond to customer inquiries;
- Sale to and place orders for new and returning customers
- Sales administration and data entry;
- Maintain and manage the showroom
Be experienced in face sales ideally within a showroom or retail store setting, selling high-quality goods.
Passionate results-driven mentality and a strong understanding of the intricacies of the sales process.
Have a customer-centric attitude, with high emotional intelligence and driven towards adding value wherever possible.
The position is based in Sydney.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent