Junior Contract Administrator / Project Administrator
- Project administrator or junior contract administrator
- Opportunity to secure training and development
- Full time position
We are working with a specialist civil contractor who work within the infrastructure, earthworks and water sector. They are looking for a full time contract administrator or project administrator to join the team.
This opportunity will suit someone early on in their career as a CA who is looking to develop and specialise in the civil contracting sector. Alternatively you could have gained experience as a project administrator with some knowledge of contracts admin which you wish to develop further.
Responsibilities will include
- Updating cost control systems, budgets, forecasts
- Drafting sub-contract forms of agreement
- Collating monthly project claims and evaluating sub-contractor's claims
- Monitor and report all variations
- Update safety paperwork
- Ensure all permits are applied for
- Prepare, maintain and manage the Project Management database
- Prepare and upload tenders
- Act as back up to other Project Admin support staff
- General Admin duties as required
are specialists in recruitment for the Construction, Engineering, Infrastructure & Manufacturing industries on a national basis. To stay up to date with industry news and jobs you can;
Follow us on LinkedIn;
Like us on Facebook:
Like us on Instagram:
For any questions relating to this role please click apply and we will be in touch to discuss further. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration and we look forward to working with you.