National Account Manager - Medical Devices
- Newly created position - National Account Management
- Excellent growth & development opportunities
- Bring your strong business acumen/expertise to this exciting role
We are a global medical devices business on a strong growth trajectory and looking to employ a strong performer to manage one of our divisional portfolios. Our products are used predominately within the acute care area of hospital - theatre / ICU / ED so requires you to have working knowledge within these areas. As a National Account Manager your objective is to identify new business opportunities to increase the company's profitability and market share with an understanding of the highly competitive landscape we operate in and more importantly the barriers we face and how to overcome these.
A multifunctional role with heaps of variety you need to be agile to the business needs and, as you develop new business opportunities to ensure our continuous and sustainable growth, you are able to build appropriate strategies and execute. The drive to constantly strive to 'raise the bar', improve systems and processes and exceed expectations is in your DNA.
- Identifying opportunities to drive business growth
- Working collaboratively with the Account Managers to leverage relationships to win/win
- Business planning & reporting to ensure achievement of business metrics
- Monitoring/evaluating competitors' products & having a strong awareness of changing marketplace dynamics
- A qualification in Sales, Marketing or a business discipline preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in a National / KAM role in a hospital environment
- Strong commercial and business operational experience
- Analytical expertise to analyse information, problem-solve, and make informed decisions.
- Ability to work in close collaboration with the national team to ensure continued growth
- Highly developed interpersonal skills to communicate with a range of stakeholders
- Ability to operate in an entrepreneurial environment
- Self-motivated, proactive and resilient with strong influencing skills
- Ability to learn technical medical device products & communicate benefits at all levels
- Clean drivers licence, own car and ability to travel as business needs necessitate
What's In It for You?
- Work with a team who are passionate, driven and collaborative
- Opportunity to progress into people management role down the track
- Attractive remuneration and bonus potential$$$
Apply now for a confidential discussion or alternatively, please send your resume in Word format to email@example.com quoting Ref. No.166497
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this job.
Please continue to check our website for other positions available. www.frontlinerecruitmentgroup.com/health