Seeking Administration candidates for Federal Government temporary or contract roles, APS3-APS4 level
Your new company
Your new companies will range across Federal Government departments within Melbourne CBD. Most roles will start remotely with the view to move office based. These roles will align with Government policies and be consistent with the APS Code of Conduct.
Your new role
The successful candidate will be reliable, diligent, pay close attention to detail and be able to work cohesively as part of a team. Duties will include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Provide administrative and secretariat support, including diary management, preparing agendas, printing, collating and distributing documents
- Assist with scheduling of meetings, events and forums, including meeting room and VCU bookings
- Maintain database systems and processes relevant to the departments
- Assist with quality assurance, drafting and preparation of meeting papers and documents
- Answer inbound queries and process policy amendments and applications
Previous experience in an administrative supporting role in a fast paced professional work environment is required for these positions. A background in Government is highly desirable.You should also demonstrate the ability to:
What you'll get in return
- Work effectively and cooperatively with a range of internal and external stakeholders, including senior executives, team members and other executive assistants, and display personal drive and integrity
- Confidently communicate verbally and in writing, in a clear, concise and articulate manner
- Demonstrate a strong attention to detail in work produced
- Work flexibly to plan, organise and prioritise a demanding workload and a willingness to step in to assist team members as the need arises.
In return you will get secure employment within the Public Sector that will offer you new challenges, variety, great working environments and work-life balance.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Jessica Mackie.