Kitchen staff required for busy NE suburbs restaurant.
Experience in food preparation and kitchen duties would be an advantage but on the job training will be provided.
flexible availability is a must, especially during the week (monday to friday between 11am - 9.30pm.
these position will suit motivated and energetic individual who will be able to work on a fast paced environment.
-food prep (pizza/fryer/salads)
-kitchen cleaning and hygeine
Job Type: Casual
Salary: $38,464.00 – $102,550.00 per year
- Follow recipes and presentation specifications
- Operate standard kitchen equipment safely and efficiently
- Clean and organise kitchen and equipment in adherence to hygiene and safety regulations
- Preserve and store foodstuffs in appropriate temperature-controlled facilities
- Operate an industrial dishwasher, washing dishes and glassware by hand when necessary
- Unload dishes, silverware, and glassware promptly and store them in the appropriate places
- Carry out basic cleaning tasks around the premises
- Assist chefs and waitstaff as required, especially during peak hours