Market hacker SA
We are EatClub
EatClub is an ultra-fast growing “food-tech” start-up, founded by celebrity chef, Marco Pierre White and spearheaded by ex-senior executives of global food-tech businesses.
With the EatClub mobile app, restaurants can utilise live dynamic pricing to help them fill their empty tables, improving both atmosphere and profitability. On the customer side - it incentivises people to ‘eat out, more often’ through great deals on food and drinks.
We’ve got strong traction and our vision is big, so it’s an exciting time to join as we continue to grow quickly across Australia and the USA. We already have over 600,000 members and work with over 2,000 great venues.
About the role
As the market hacker for SA, it is your core responsibility to drive the growth of the business in SA. You do this by finding new opportunities within the market, come up with a plan to on how to implement this as a strategy and lead the execution of the marketing plan. As we work together closely with our restaurant partners, you will be engaging frequently in conversations with our partners to research the potential for activities and the demand for new initiatives.
You’ll be working closely with the State Manager SA and will use our data to evaluate marketing opportunities and success of past initiatives.
You are expected to keep up to date of the market, pricing and costs, its competitors and the hospitality industry as a whole. Through this, you lead our marketing initiatives and develop our business and the business of our restaurant partners.
- You are creative, think out of the box and a self-starter
- You are comfortable wearing many hats and don’t mind getting your hands dirty (figuratively speaking)
- You are a great communicator and have experience in the hospitality industry
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a marketing or business growth role
- You are analytical and have experience working with marketing data in excel
- Business development experience is a plus, as you’ll be liaising frequently with our restaurant partners
- You have a Bachelor and Masters is a plus
- Speaking multiple languages is a plus. When discussing marketing plans with restaurants, speaking the native language is very valuable
Base salary: 65.000 per annuum + super
How to apply
Please send you application to hello @eatclub.com.au with your CV, motivational letter and the answers to the following questions:
1. What is your favorite restaurant / café in Adelaide and why?
2. If you would have to play one song upon entering a room, for the rest of your live, what song would it be?
Applications which are not send to this email will not be reviewed.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 per year