We are an established, multi award winning and growing Finance Brokering Company in SA, also into Strata Management and Reality Development.
This is a Customer focused role for creating and managing a portfolio of insurance clients, while also focusing on sourcing new business opportunities for general and commercial insurance.
You will also work with the existing commercial and personal finance portfolio to identify new opportunities for sales and growth.
Skills and experience to excel in this role:
- At least up to 3 years' insurance experience with Insurance Broking or Underwriting experience preferred and Tier 1 (RG 146 - General Insurance)
- Solid understanding of general/commercial insurance lines and structuring
- Be comfortable using Sunrise/Winbeat
- An eye for detail, adept at reviewing insurance programs
- Strong organisational and problem-solving skills
- Confident with excellent communication (written and verbal) and negotiation skills
- Good at building rapport and developing relationships with both clients and underwriters
- Highly motivated with the ability to manage your own workload independently and also to be able to work within a team
- You must be a Citizen/Permanent Australian/NZ Resident only
In return, we offer:
- Attractive remuneration package and bonuses
- Supportive management and collaborative team
- Grow and make a leading insurance brokerage
- Busy and varied role and multicultural team
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $50,000.00 – $59,999.00 per year
- Insurance: 2 years (Preferred)
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Preferred)