Asset Finance Specialist
The position is available for candidates located in Beverley, South Australia or Braeside, Victoria.
- Asset and machinery finance
- Market Leading Global Company
- Part time, permanent position
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an Asset Finance Specialist to join our business, for approx. 30 hours per week. Reporting to the National Credit and Customer Finance Solutions Manager, and working in close liaison with our Finance, Credit and Sales teams, this position is primarily responsible for the coordination and completion of finance applications through to settlement. This position also involves providing finance quotes to our sales employees and customers through tailored software.
Key responsibilities of the role include;
- Completing applications for finance industry
- Providing financial options and offer product solutions tailored to individual needs of customers, to successful conclusion in accordance with Toro prudential and financial controls. This is including but not limited to the following areas;
- Dealer Machinery Subsidy Programs, coordinating program launches
- Golf Machinery packages including churning and end of finance strategies
- Underground/drilling finance packages
- Maintain settlements and maturity registers, interfacing with the sales team to ensure maximization of future opportunities are achieved.
The ideal candidate for the role must possess;
- Extensive knowledge in completing applications for finance industry with a minimum of 2 years prior experience in a similar role
- The professional and personal deportment to carry out financing support with a diverse customer base in a framework of business development target
- Excellent numeracy skills, including understanding excel models
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills are essential
- The ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Effective planning, prioritising and time management skills
- The ability to create and support effective relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders