HD Mechanics- Field Service - Shut Crew - Rostered
- Up to $75ph + Super paid on all hours
- Immediate start available- Pilbara location
- Permanent contracts on offer
WE’RE BUILDING A TEAM OF THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS.
PEOPLE WHO WANT TO BUILD AND CREATE THINGS, WHO SEE A CHALLENGE AND WANT TO TAKE IT ON, AND WHO HAVE KEEN SENSE OF HIGHER SERVICE.
IF YOU ARE THAT SUPERSTAR, SCHLAM WELCOMES YOU.
Who are we looking for?
Schlam are seeking HD Mechanics to join our team in either field service across the Pilbara, shut crew or rostered opportunities.
With the rostered roles you will have a set fly in/fly out days with the same crew and same site.
Why join us?
Skills and Experience:
- Flexible or set rosters available
- Super paid on all hours worked
- Up to $75 per hour
- Job security with excellent long-term contracts with permanent opportunities available
- Salary Sacrificing
- Employee incentives, recognition and rewards
- Refer and earn – recommend a trade specialist and earn $$$ **conditions apply** ask us how!!
- Exposure to working with some of Australia’s industry leaders and learning from their experience
- Schlam an industry leader of mobile plant maintenance and asset management solutions, Join our team today and become a Schlam member.
- Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanic Trade (Australian recognised)
- Unrestricted working rights in Australia
- Experience of working on Mobile plant equipment
- A valid C Class Manual Drivers licence
- Committed to representing our brand on site with a positive attitude and excellent work ethic
- Rio inducted preferred
Our vision is to be on every mine in the world. To get there we need Superstars like you.
We encourage applications from people who believe they have what it takes, no matter what age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, ethnicity, or perspective.
If you have what it takes and wish to apply for this role, please forward your resume, trade and licences to email@example.com or click APPLY NOW.