Real Estate Sales Assistant
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a growing agency in supporting the successful Director, whilst learning the ropes to become a sales agent in your own right.
We are looking for a switched-on Sales Assistant who can come on board to keep our Director on track and on target. In this dynamic role, you will be responsible for all sales and administration support, with the added bonus of being able to get out and about attending open homes and developing relationships.
In the role of Sales Assistant, your key responsibilities will include:
- Diary management, appointment booking and email management
- Attend photo shoots and appointments with external suppliers
- Prepare listing presentations, appraisal documents and sales contracts
- Prepare CMA’s, vendor reports etc.
- Assist with open homes on Saturdays and take enquiries from prospective buyers
- Manage the Agent’s social media channels and update listings online
- Respond to buyer enquiries and liaise with buyers throughout the sales process
- Database management and updating client records
- Ad hoc administration duties
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Previous experience in a real estate Administration/Sales Assistant role is ideal
- Current NSW Certificate of Registration or Real Estate Licence, or the willingness to quickly obtain
- Highly organised with a keen eye for detail and the ability to multi-task
- A strong communicator who loves dealing with people and getting out and about
- Someone who thrives in a support role and has a solid knowledge of the residential sales process
- A Grade presentation and a highly professional approach a must
- Valid Driver's Licence and a reliable vehicle
Job Type: Full-time
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Preferred)