Glowing Rooms 3D Mini golf (5mins South of Fremantle) is looking for 2 experienced VENUE MANAGERS - Job Share
Glowing Rooms is the first indoor hand-painted 3D Mini Golf course in Australia featured on Channel 9, channel 7, urbanlist etc. We host amazing birthday parties and Corporate events in our private function rooms. There is also a Cafe in our Venue to enhance the experience and to make it a one-stop-shop for our patrons.
You are a great leader & charismatic people person. You can inspire, relate to & manage a small team of young people and have compassion for your team and guests alike. You love being hands-on and willing to roll up your sleeves and lead from the front delivering outstanding employee training or customer experiences and "wow" moments.
You're known for your ability to plan, organise, multi-task, stay calm and confident under pressure. You are passionate about your career and want to join a business that takes your career as seriously as you do and conduct yourself as if this was your own business! Having a fun positive attitude is not only a requirement but it is also the brand value of our business.
Our business hours are:
Monday : Closed
Tues to Thur : 2 pm to 9 pm
Friday : 2 pm to 10 pm
Saturday : 10 am to 10 pm
Sunday : 10 am to 9 pm
The position will be a 25hr to 34hr work week, based on a rotating job share roster. Feel free to send us an email if you have a question about the structure of the roster.
To be considered for this role you should have:
- Minimum of 2-year experience as a Barista
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a previous management role
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the hospitality Industry
- Experienced working with Children
- Strong people management skills and the ability to build and maintain good relationships with staff and guests.
- High personal presentation and a positive, friendly attitude at all times.
- An exceptional level of communication, organisation, attention to detail, and commitment to providing an outstanding guest experience
- Must be confident, Coachable, ambitious, willing to learn and improve yourself and the business constantly
- Have Driver’s License and own Vehicle
- A minimum of 2 contactable references
With expansion plans on the horizon, the company offers a fantastic career opportunity for focused individuals.
A generous package will be offered to the right person with a lot of incentives for milestones achieved.
If you’re ready to step up then please apply now and tell us what you bring to the role.
Please note that applicants must have the right to live and work in Australia. This is a long-term position and we are not taking any applications from working holiday or student visa holders. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Casual
Salary: $40,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year