- Bondi & Woollahra area
- NO CAR REQUIRED
- Monday to Friday - keep your weekends
Located in sleek offices in the heart of the Eastern Suburbs, amongst a hub of café's and busy retail and lifestyle precincts, this is an agency that offers nothing but accountable results for their high end clientele. With a close knit, dynamic team that work extremely well together, they are currently seeking a driven Sales administrator to support a team of top performing Sales Agents dominating the Eastern Suburbs.
Monday - Friday, you will be the driving force that keeps this fun yet hard working teams' day in order. This role will see you utilise your administration, organisational and relationship management skills daily. As a Sales administrator, your specific duties will include, and not be limited to:
Skills & Experience and Benefits:
- Sales and Marketing support
- Ensuring the company maintains an up-to-date social media presence including adding people to Facebook, Linked In, Twitter and other sites
- Organising, collating information and ensuring a newsletter by email and hard copy is distributed.
- Organising advertising in print media.
- Responsible for managing sales trust account, investing deposit and distributing funds for settlement, bank reconciliation & preparing for annual audit
- Organising signage, photography and floor-plans of properties.
- Organising and producing e-fliers and hard fliers and brochures on properties and regarding the agency.
- Attending marketing appointments and auctions
- Handling all sales administration
For more information:
- A current Certificate of Registration or Real Estate license
- Previous Real Estate Experience in a similar position
- Will be ambitious, driven and hard working
- Have strong presentation and communication skills
- Knowledge of the Eastern Suburbs is ideal
- Great team building - Friday lunches
- Monday - Friday opportunity
- Definite career progression
- Great salary on offer
- No car needed!
Please call Chase Clayton
on 02 9362 8500
or 0406 412 422
or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be held in the strictest of confidence. Only those with the right to work in Australia need apply.