Head Of Special Considerations, Graduations And Examinations
- Head of Special Considerations, Graduations and Examinations
- 3 month temporary opportunity with the potential to evolve into another role
- Flexible working both in the office and from home.
- Attractive Daily Rate
My client is looking for a Head of Special Considerations, Graduations and Examinations. Here you will manage a team of 3 direct managers with an indirect team of over 150.
The main duties of this role:
- Provide effective leadership to the staff in the work area, coaching, guiding and providing support for individual performance
- Manage the performance and the development of the team
- Management of student administration systems and ensure that they are running smoothly and efficiently.
- Assist the Executive Director in the review of strategic priorities
- Identify and implement continuous improvements
The ideal Candidate:
- Will have tertiary qualifications in a related field and extensive relevant experience
- Has strong leadership and program management skills
- Previous experience working in large complex matrixed organisations preferably from the higher education sector.
Immediate start for the right candidate please apply today.