Bar Manager / Venue Manager
- newly created leadersghip role
- Popular Estern Suburbs venue
- $70-80k + super + benefits
We are looking for a talented bar manager / venue manager to take charge of the operation and make it their own. An extremely popular high-volume and high revenue bar (part of a large pub venue) and lead their staff to offering a memorable experience for each customer, no task too difficult, no customer too needy.
The right Manager will be hands on and ooze leadership and have the x-factor to create an exciting and vibrant workplace for the dedicated staff.
With this particular venue part of a large multi-faceted setup and a wider leading Sydney hospitality group, for the right person the opportunities are endless to develop their career with this business.
Skills and experience
- Venue Management with a strong focus on delivering a world class customer experience.
- People Management including team leadership, training, rostering, performance management, compliance and administration.
- Financial Management including planning, reporting, inventory and budget control.
- Labour management and Human resource management.
- Contribute to marketing objectives including the development of internal events, promotional activities and external events.
- Compliance and Risk Management in accordance with all relevant legislation
- Experience in managing a busy Bar/ Pub / Restaurant, with strong focus on high volume hospitality
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, self-confidence, and professional maturity
- Must exhibit an aptitude for leading, coaching, and driving excellence at every level
- Stable and progressive work history; Strong work ethic and high stress tolerance
- Perform daily opening, closing, operational, and administrative duties with comprehensive, detailed approach to health and safety
- Hold team accountable to company standards.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Experience working in high paced environment where high volume turnover is "the norm"
If this sounds like you, please Apply now!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $70,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year
- Venue Manager / Assistant General Manager: 3 years (Required)
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Preferred)
- Staff / corporate discounts
- Training and professional development assistance