Store Person With High Reach Forklift Experience
- Fulltime Permanent Position
- Immediate Start - Located in Prestons
- Morning Shift - 5am to 1 pm
This is a Permanent Stores Person position within an Australian Owned FMCG organisation located in Prestons. Reporting to the Warehouse Supervisor you will be part of the Warehouse function of the organisation performing various tasks of handling and processing stock transactions.
As an integral member of the Warehouse operations you will join an established and dedicated team of highly skilled, hands-on and organised operators.
You will be responsible for:
- High Reach forklift operation
- RF Scanning – Picking, receiving and returning of goods accurately and on time
- Order pick and packing (manually handling cartons average weight 18kg). Orders consist of mixed line of products
- Receipt and dispatch of goods
- Manual and electronic pallet wrapping
- Adhering to company procedures inclusive of HACCP and OH&S policies
The Team Member*
- Previous warehousing experience and/or a willingness to learn.
- RF scanning picking and receiving experience.
- Must have a Current Forklift licence with high reach experience
- Passion to take ownership of the role within the team
- Reliable and on time working a Morning Shift from 5am to 1pm.
- Thrive in a high volume, Cold Storage FMCG industry environment
- Ability to pass a pre employment medical, Drug and Alcohol screening.
On offer is a Full Time Permanent opportunity, with company perks, training and career growth opportunities, parking and an excellent working environment!
Interested? Apply Now
Please note: only short listed candidates meeting the required criteria will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $26.00 per hour
- High Reach Forklift: 2 years (Required)
- Cold Storage: 1 year (Preferred)
- Australian driver's licence (Required)
- Forklift truck (LF Class) (Required)
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Required)
- Load and unload trucks
- Move and stack materials
- Follow forklift operating guidelines and procedures
- Use warehouse management software
- Receive/process shipments