We are looking for Trainers and Assessors to deliver CPC30311 Certificate III in Wall and Floor Tiling on a contract basis in Sydney. The position can be full-time hours or flexible hours and days.
Some key accountabilities of this role include:
· Delivery and assessment of the CPC30311 Certificate III in Wall and Floor Tiling
· Review, validate, moderate, and continuously improve the training resources and assessments
· Local travel to client building sites
We are looking for trainers and assessors who have:
· Recent Tiling industry experience (at least 3 years, and current)
· CPC30311 Certificate III in Wall and Floor Tiling with sufficient and current vocational competence
· TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
· Sound knowledge of operational requirements in relation to the standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTO)
· An interest in imparting their industry knowledge to those eager to learn and expand their tiling careers.
· Exceptional communication skills and a strong customer focus with the capability to build rapport easily
· Demonstrated planning, organisational and time management skills
We offer an attractive hourly rate, be a part of a supportive team environment, and have the flexibility to deliver courses during the working week. Please indicate in your application the days you would prefer.
If this sounds like your next opportunity, click on 'apply now’ to submit your application today!
Contract length: 24 months
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Contract, Casual
Salary: $73,132.00 – $89,383.00 per year