Strategy And Design Project Co-Ordinator
- Position based in ACT Regional Office,Adelaide Regional Office,Brisbane,Darwin,Head Office,Hunter Valley Regional Office,Melbourne,Perth,Sydney East Regional Office,Sydney West Regional Office,Townsville Regional Office
- DHA Level 6 - salary from $84,183 - $96,793 per annum, plus superannuation and potential bonus
- Non ongoing/ Ongoing vacancy available
Defence Housing Australia (DHA) provides quality housing services to Defence members and their families. In doing this, we support the operational, recruitment and retention goals of the Department of Defence.
The Service Delivery Group is responsible for meeting DHA’s objectives relating to the delivery of high quality housing services, including, provisioning, maintenance services, stock management, housing allocation and living-in accommodation booking services. The Strategy and Design team are responsible for the delivery of a range of Strategic Initiative projects supporting DHA’s Operating Model Refresh Initiatives.
In this role, you will be working within the Strategy and Design team, providing support to Project Leads in the delivery of DHA’s Operating Model Refresh Initiatives. To be effective in this role you will possess strong organisational and time management skills, including the ability to produce high quality work within agreed deadlines. You will be required to work collaboratively across DHA Divisions to achieve whole of business outcomes, ensuring DHA meets its Operating Model Refresh objectives. You will be responsible for planning and monitoring team goals in alignment with agreed project plans and ensure that milestones are managed across all tasks. Your in-depth program knowledge will enable you to facilitate a range of project activities including process mapping, research and recommendations.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Demonstrated expertise in undertaking complex research work and analysis including the preparation of reports on relevant program activities and/or project milestones.
- Proven high level organisational, analytical and problem solving and decision making skills together with sound judgement and attention to detail.
- The ability to work within strict guidelines to meet business objectives, and experience in developing work plans and team goals.
- Proven project management experience, including developing scope, managing tendering processes and monitoring project performance.
- Exceptional oral, written and negotiation communication skills with the ability to build and maintain positive working relationships with both internal and external staff and stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to be innovative, show initiative and provide sound business solutions to identified issues.
Service Strategy and Design is comprised of three key areas:
Operational Compliance and Knowledge Management responsible for facilitating and reviewing DHA’s services, ensuring these are operationally compliant and nationally consistent.
Regional Operations responsible for simplification and enhancement of all processes and structures relating to our regional office property management services.
Contact Centres responsible for simplification and enhancement of all processes and structures relating to our contact centres. Experience in contact centre service delivery reform, workforce management in an omni-channel environment and CRM implementation would be highly desirable in this team.
Eligibility: The remuneration package is negotiable and includes a base salary, potential performance bonus and Commonwealth funded superannuation. Employment with DHA is conditional on successful applicants demonstrating that they are an Australian citizen, meeting the required medical standards, achieving a satisfactory character clearance and obtaining and maintaining a security clearance at the required level.
Applicants are short listed based on the merit principles contained in the Public Service Act 1999.
Please note there are multiple vacancies available. These positions may be located in various locations i.e Canberra, Adelaide, Brisbane, Darwin, Newcastle, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney, and Townsville.
These roles may be filled on a non-ongoing or ongoing basis based on business requirements. Where a non-ongoing role is offered, it will be for a specified term of up to 12 months. Any extension beyond the initial term will depend on operational requirements. Any Order of Merit established from this selection process will remain active for up to 12 months from the date of this gazette and may be used to fill future ongoing or non-ongoing roles.
Contact Officer: for further information about this position please contact
Ruth Lantzke, 08 8901 7136, email@example.com
Please note late applications will not be accepted.
Duty Statement Opens in new window