Customer Service Manager - Beauty
- Job Category
Sales & Marketing
- Work Type
- Date Advertised
Our Client creates simple & effective range of skin essentials based on best in class botanical ingredients. The result is good quality, non irritating, useful skin care that you like using & your skin will love. This brand creates skincare that is fun & simpler – less stressful.
Due to ongoing growth across the business, an outstanding opportunity as Customer Service Manager has been created. Reporting to the Marketing & Communications Manager, the successful candidate will manage a customer service team of 7 staff. The Head Office is in Surry Hills.
Main responsibilities include:
- Leading, coaching & developing an experienced customer service team
- Ensuring all orders are correct & liaising with the relevant teams to ensure that issues are rectified
- Maintaining & executing the brand voice across all communication & ensuring the customer service team deliver a consistent message
- Managing refunds, chargebacks & customer invoices through Shopify & Paypal
- Providing relevant feedback to departments
- Analysing customer service statistics & compile accurate reports on a regular basis
- Anticipate customer queries & create/update canned responses where needed
Work in a cohesive culture where there is outstanding tenure across the business. Be rewarded & recognised for great performance & have FUN at work!
- 5+ years experience in providing customer service support (preferably within e-commerce or retail)
- Marketing Qualification preferred but not essential
- Experience leading, coaching and inspiring a team to perform
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools
- Ability to think strategically and to lead
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Customer service experience and passion
- Extremely organised with strong time management skills
- Data driven with a passion for analytics and insights
- Ability to develop processes
Don’t miss out on this brilliant opportunity – apply now!
For further queries, please contact Amelia Hennessy quoting Reference Number RCC5748 on 0415 583 898.