Melbourne - Permanent
The organisation is a leading national property development group, which focuses on residential development.
Reporting to the General Manager – Development, the role is responsible for supporting the development team, in managing feasibility analysis and market intelligence.
- Undertake detailed feasibility analysis for prospective acquisition
- Critically review and analyse feasibility models, data integrity and assumptions
- On-going project analysis – variance analysis and forecasting
- Proactively assisting development team, providing information for decision making
- Management reporting and liaison with key external stakeholders
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Confident communication and presentation skills
- Superior level development analysis/valuation skills
- Quick learner and adept in Excel and industry software
- Relevant degree qualifications – Property/Commerce/Finance
- Initiative – contributor to the team
How to apply
Via the “Apply for this job’ button or call Mal Stuart on 0413 308 314.
0413 308 314