Service Delivery Manager
Australia - Melbourne
Service Delivery Manager
Salary: Up to $100,000 dependant on experience
SSP is a global provider of technology systems and solutions across the entire insurance industry. We provide core technology solutions, distribution and trading capability, advanced analytics and solution delivery.
Want to work with great people, in modern offices and have the opportunity to progress and develop your career? Our team is growing, so we are on the lookout for a passionate Service Delivery Manager to join our Service Management Team based at our Melbourne office.
The purpose of the Service Delivery Manager will be:
To manage the performance of services to SSP clients and ensure that the Service Levels are achieved meeting Customer expectations.
We’d like to meet a Service Delivery Manager with:
- Extensive experience of managing stakeholders externally and internally.
- Experience of leading a Team.
- An understanding of ITIL processes and how they can benefit SSP and the products..
- Used to producing and presenting reports to a range of stakeholders.
- Experience of operational support in previous roles in flexible times to suit Customer Business.
The Service Delivery Manager Responsibilities include:
- Understands and negotiates service level requirements and agrees service levels with the customer and ensures these are met.
- Creates and maintains a catalogue of available services.
- Diagnoses service delivery problems and initiates actions to maintain or improve levels of service.
- Establishes, aligns and maintains operational methods, procedures and facilities and reviews them regularly for effectiveness and efficiency.
- Ensures that appropriate action is taken to anticipate, investigate and resolve problems in systems and services, and documents this.
- Coordinates the implementation of agreed remedies and preventative measures in a time the customer is comfortable with.
- Analyses patterns and trends.
- Provides customer service, including technical advice and guidance on all matters bearing on the successful use of complex products and services.
- Helps customers to clarify their requirements; documents the conclusions reached and contributes to preparing and supporting bids and sales proposals.
- Acts as a liaison for customers with SSP in their Business Operations.
- Brings in Continual Service Improvements in Operations.
What’s in it for you?
- A unique, modern working environment where you’ll be surrounded by passionate business and technical experts from a variety of backgrounds and industries.
- A clear, personal learning and development plan to ensure everyone has the opportunity to maximise their performance and realise their potential.
What are SSP’s Values?
We have a strong, clear vision – to be the leading provider of insurance technology software – and our values describe what makes SSP unique, and capture the SSP spirit that runs through everything we do.
Respect – Ownership – Collaboration – Innovation – Energy
A career with us:
The wellbeing of our employees is of paramount importance to SSP, and as such, we have moved all our employees to working from home before the official lockdown in Melbourne. Our employees have continued to work from home during the crisis with no loss of service to our customers and we are incredibly proud of how well our teams have responded and adapted to this challenge. We are committed to continuing with home working until it is safe for our employees to return to the office. We are an equal opportunities employer and are willing to be flexible for the right candidate.
9am - 5pm Monday - Friday working flexibly