IT Sales Cadet
About the business
We are a fast growing and innovative employee focused company in NSW, ACT & VIC. We have a great team culture, a team working environment hosted in new offices and complimented with excellent relationships with our clients. We invest a lot of time in developing our staff with training & development and continually look at innovation with the solutions we provide our clients. We are very passionate in providing high levels of service and delivery for our clients and have a very low client drop off rate. If you are looking for company that listens to the feedback and continually develops their staff’s skills that is us.
We currently have an opportunity available for an IT Sales Cadet to join our team. The role is initially a 6-month sales development plan. However, on a successful completion of the sales development plan a full-time opportunity will be provided.
You will be trained by our Sales Management team that will pass on their wealth of information, skills and personal sales strategy to you; so that you can become the leading sales person in field. The training will be in house and out on the road so that you are completely trained and confident to generate new business and relationships independently.
About the role
Our IT Sales team are dedicated to our clients on a day to day basis and are continually out introducing our business to new prospective clients and aiming to convert them in to clients.
This exciting role includes training and development on the following:
- How to create a strategic new canvass plan
- How to approach new clients face to face and on the telephone.
- How to follow up clients and generate interest
- How to conduct proposal meetings with clients assisted by Senior IT Engineers and Senior Consultants.
- Day to day service to clients
- Learn the quotation process.
- Learn to work on our ticketing and CRM
- Learn the negotiation process with clients.
- Professional Email Writing.
- Learn the ability to create a targeted canvas list
- Responding to new customers enquires efficiently
To be successful in this role you will need:
- You will demonstrate initiative and possess excellent communication skills to transfer information to clients.
- Attention to detail and the ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong mind set and passion to succeed
- Not scared to approach new people or businesses.
- Has worked with a CRM system or exposure to a CRM System.
- You need to be a sales driven individual
- Goal orientated and show track history on achieving goals.
- Keen to learn and eager to execute tasks and targets.
- KPI and Target Driven
- Not afraid to undertake door knocking activities to generate leads
- Has an interest or a general understanding on IT not essential.
- Outgoing and relationship builder.
- Confident and professional personality
- Tertiary Education but not essential.
Skills and experience
You must be able to demonstrate the following Skills
- Clear communication & be able to articulate professionally with clients
- Proficient English
- Sales focused
- Attention to Detail and good follow up skills
- Multi task and work well under pressure.
- Passionate about learning
- Experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook etc.
- An individual that researches and seeks to grow.
- Be extremely organised and communicate with the team
- A candidate that has good face to face skills.
- Positive minded individual and the ability to work within a team environment.
- Well-presented and professionally mannered.
If you do not have any local Australian work experience, please do not apply.