IT Network Support Internship Developing To Full Time
About the Job
Who are We
We are a fast growing and innovative Corporate IT Managed Service company in NSW, ACT & VIC. As a company we have been enjoying rapid growth every month for the past 24 months and looking to expand the Support Desk team. We have a great team culture, a team working environment hosted in new offices and complimented with excellent relationships with our clients. We invest a lot of time in developing our staff with training & development and continually look at innovation with the solutions we provide our clients. We are very passionate in providing high levels of service and delivery for our clients and have a very low client drop off rate. If you are looking for company that listens to the feedback of their stakeholders and continually develops their staff’s skills that is us.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Provide help desk support to our clients.
- Go onsite for trouble shooting and support.
- Assist Engineers on projects.
- Support networks that consists of Windows and Apple Devices.
- Assist in building networks with thin clients and PC’s
- Manage incoming daily support matters
- Polite conduct with all clients – acknowledge that our clients may not understand IT.
- Attend to support items onsite at the clients premises
- Conduct scheduled maintenance’s on Servers and PC’s
- Taught how design Windows Server environment
- Deal with day to day client support matters.
- Learn how to configure cloud environments
- Data entry and updating client configuration items in company system.
- Assist Senior Network engineers when required on Projects
- Learn to configure switch, router, firewalls
- Office 365 and Microsoft Exchange Online.
- For top achievers in the company, Management will discuss full time opportunities.
Skills and experience
You must be able to demonstrate the following Skills
- Clear communication & be able to articulate professionally with clients
- Proficient English
- Customer service orientated.
- Attention to detail and good follow up skills
- Multi task and work well under pressure.
- Passionate about learning
- Conducts own research in your own time
- Picks up IT concepts quickly
- Experience or understanding with Apple products and networks – desired
- Be extremely organised and communicate with the account managers. (Communication Skills, good English)
- Report back feedback and update on changes.
- Update client technical information
- Knowledge of website design will be highly regarded
- As the role is dealing directly with our clients you will need to have good communication with proficient English and be able to articulate professionally.
- Strong Administration Follow up/ Documentation
- Passion for IT
- Show evidence of self-training
- Demonstrate Initiative
- Good People Skills
- Goal driven and confident.
- Clear communication
- Enthusiastic and Eager to learn.
If you do not have any local Australian work experience please do not apply.