Disability Support Worker
Are you a motivated and energetic team player who wants to make a positive difference in peoples’ lives?
We are currently recruiting for people who can assist us to enrich the quality of lives of people living in Shared Living homes located in the Belmont, Redcliffe and Bentley area and across the North Metro area.
These roles are based on permanent hours:,
Morning shifts - 6.00 am until 10.00 am Monday to Friday and weekends
Afternoon shift - 4.00 pm until 8.00 pm. Monday to Friday and weekends
The roster can be a mix of mornings and or afternoons with a minimum contract of 3 shifts per fortnight. In addition to the permanent hours advertised, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to pick up extra shifts.
If you are eager to work in a sector that is centred around making a meaningful difference and love being able to contribute in a team environment, then you could be a perfect fit for us!
We’re looking for people who share our values and are:
What we provide:
- Passionate about doing a great job and making the most of opportunities
- Aware of the importance of providing quality support using a person-centred approach
- Honest and open no matter how challenging a situation is
- Able to multi-task and adapt in their work environment
- Creative and resilient
- Committed to Full Citizenship for all
- Understanding of the importance of professional boundaries including privacy, confidentiality, and respect in the workplace.
What you need to work for us:
- Permanent part-time positions with the opportunity to work up to full-time hours
- Positions available all around the Perth Metropolitan area
- An extensive induction and orientation program
- Ongoing specialised training, skill development and career opportunities
- An above award hourly rate
- Access to generous Salary Packaging
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program
How to apply:
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- National Police Certificate (less than three-month)
- Current Workplace First Aid Certificate or equivalent
- Current C Class Driver’s Licence
- Current Working with Children Check Card
- Certificate of completion of the NDIS Worker Orientation Module
For more information about this mandatory module visit the NDIS website https://training.ndiscommission.gov.au/
You can submit your application with your resume, cover letter addressing the Essential Criteria listed above, and your availability.
Applications will be actioned upon receipt.
Essential: Current 'C' Class Driver’s Licence
Essential: NDIS Certificate
(08) 9474 3303