Experienced Logistics administrator required for an ongoing role to start immediately.
Your new company
My client is a world leading manufacturing company based in Canning Vale.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be responsible for all receiving and dispatching, warehouse / stock control and reception / admin duties in our Canning Vale office.
- Your role and responsibilities will include: Manage the logistics of shipments arriving into the warehouse
- Manage the logistics of shipments out of the warehouse
- Liaise & update customers & service engineers in regards to shipment / return of parts
- Update reports and registers
- Front of office / reception duties
What you'll get in return
- An understanding of logistic procedures. Shipping & Receiving
- Excellent telephone and communication skills
- Totally computer literate, able to complete paperwork legibly and operate normal Microsoft programs.
- Familiar with some computer business control systems. This can be expanded or modified by “in the position” training. Outlook & SAP & Salesforce
- A high level of discipline and care in computer, paperwork and filing of paperwork and service parts so that this key area of logistics is carried out with the absolute minimum of error.
- A basic understanding of health and safety principles.
- Be able to converse in a pleasant and effective way with local customers, engineers or contractors.
- Presentation & punctuality are important.
This is an ongoing opportunity with the potential to go permanent quickly offering an annual salary of $50-55,000 + Super.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.