Seeking an experienced Administrator to provide support to a project focused team | Immediate start
Your new company
An opportunity has arisen to join a State Government department on a temporary basis, providing secretarial and administrative support to a Project team.
Your new role
As an experienced administrator, you will be responsible for providing effective support to the team by taking on a range of administrative and secretarial duties to assist the workflow of a busy project. Your duties will include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Attending to a busy phone line and email inbox, directing queries to appropriate points of contact.
- Provide quality customer service to internal and external contacts.
- Research and prepare draft correspondences and reports, distributing this documentation as required.
- Arrange and attend appointments and meetings, with responsibility in minute taking at times.
- Document management and date entry duties.
Your previous experience in a State Government department is essential for a successful application. Having worked in a similar role previously, you will also have experience in the following:
What you'll get in return
- Provide high quality customer service to all points of contact.
- Previously supported a project-focused team.
- Extensive digital literacy skills, with use of Microsoft Office Word and Excel.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Advanced organisation skills.
- A current National Police Clearance, or willingness to obtain one if successful.
This role is for an immediate start, commencing on a temporary contract basis. This role is being offered as a full-time role, at a competitive hourly rate. This organisation is based conveniently near Perth CBD, with access to parking and public transport.
What you need to do now
If you think this role is for you click 'apply now.' For more information or to enquire about other opportunities in Office Support, contact Harlea Kefford on email@example.com.