Department Manager - Bunbury
About the Role:
- Career growth on offer
- Bonus paid every 6 months
I’m looking for an experienced Department Manager to join a leadership team in a well established large format grocery store in the South West Region - Bunbury area. The ideal candidate will be a leader who is passionate about leading an engaged team, collaborating with a wide group of departments, and achieving results and objectives on a daily basis. This role manages all stock movement in long life products and freezer areas within the store on a nightly basis as their Nightfill Department Manager.
Our client is a stable force in the grocery industry with 1000+ stores nationally and always continuing to grow and offer different options to their customer base. They offer a shopping experience that is friendly, convenient and reliable. The core values of this company are to care deeply, listen and learn, and always do the right thing. They are widely known to be supportive, and have a welcoming and rewarding work environment with a team-first motto. In addition, they contribute to and support charities and communities in their local market.
What you will Have:
What you will Receive:
- 2+yrs management experience leading large teams
- Proven experience in motivating and growing others
- Open to change and takes personal accountability
- Exceptional attention to detail focus
- Strong business acumen, kpi driven and results focused
- Be a part of a vibrant and inclusive store team
- Grow and develop by working alongside a larger team
- Structured induction plan
- Supportive store and state team
If you are a retail manager who takes accountability and strives to always do the right thing for the customer, the team and the community - then we need to connect. Various locations available in the South West Region.
For any questions or a confidential conversation, please call Elissa on (08) 6365 0059
For more opportunities visit: http://rwr.net.au/hot-jobs\