Reporting to the Business Services and Development Manager, Rocky Bay is seeking a Project Officer to undertake varied projects to support the business operations of the Clinical Services Division.
To be considered for this role you will demonstrate
- Experience undertaking projects
- Autonomous work practices using an adaptive and flexible approach
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- A solutions focused approach informed by critical thinking and well developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- An ability to work autonomously and collaboratively within immediate and broader teams
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with customers, stakeholders and team members
- Personal resilience working in a changing environment
- Competency using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
About Rocky Bay
Established for over 80 years, Rocky Bay is a leading provider of disability services offering choice and independence to thousands of children and adults living with disability in Western Australia.
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Relevant tertiary qualification (desirable)
- Education Department Police Clearance (not older than 3 months)
- Current Working with Children check
- Current, valid WA driver’s licence
- Experience delivering services under the NDIS (desirable)
- Experience in the disability sector (desirable)
Recognising and Rewarding our Employees
Working collaboratively with customers, Rocky Bay employees are motivated by the desire to optimise quality of life for people with a disability and make a positive difference to achieving their individual goals and outcomes. As an organisation, we employ people who reflect our values-based culture.
Rocky Bay recognises and rewards staff through a range of benefits and opportunities which include;
- Access to a range of best practice technology and equipment
- Generous support for both internal and external professional development
- National and International scholarship opportunities
- Engaging in team events
- Flexible working arrangements
- 4 weeks annual leave and the option of purchasing an additional 2 weeks of leave per annum
- Quarterly ‘Star’ Recognition and Loyalty Awards
- Fleet cars or reimbursement for work related travel
- Subsidised uniforms
- Discounted Corporate rates with HBF insurance
- You must have the right to work in Australia to apply
- Please note that all pre-qualification questions must be answered for your application to be considered
- We will commence the recruitment process immediately for eligible candidates
What are you waiting for?
A copy of the Form is attached.
Please click the “Apply for Job” button and submit an up-to-date resume and cover letter outlining relevant experience, skills and qualifications.
For further information, please contact Shona Lucas HR Advisor on Ph 9383 6164.
Applications close 5 pm Sunday, 15 November 2020
- 2020 -07-29 Project officer - Clinical JDF.pdf
Email: Please click the 'Apply Now' button below.