Workforce Team Leader - Heavy Lift
Across the Monadelphous workforce, you will find stories of people who took an opportunity to make a difference with us and built a career and lifetime friendships as a result. We employ over 5,000 highly skilled people who contribute positively to our operations and the communities in which we operate. Ours is a culture built over 30 years, and it's the reason for our continued success.
Monadelphous provides a world class heavy lifting service, using an extensive range of state-of-the-art cranes and equipment.
Supported by our highly experienced and innovative engineering team and a world-class fleet, we service complex maintenance and construction projects across the Oil & Gas, Mining & Minerals, Power Generation, Marine and Infrastructure sectors.
The role of Workforce Team Leader within our Heavy Lift division will see you working in Vic Park and responsible for coordinating the resourcing team activities on behalf of the Division.
- Coordinate labour requirements for "Non-Core Crew" and New Employees with Recruitment.
- Coordinate Business Analyst Requirements for ongoing works and new works.
- Works closely with labour pool & subcontract providers to create close links between individuals and Monadelphous project staff & Business Unit to ensure rapid mobilisation once project labour requirements are identified.
- Liaises with General Managers, Regional Managers, Business Unit Managers, Operations, in relationship to Superintendents project needs and services.
- Liaise with Client Based teams to ensure seamless Recruitment/On-Boarding process as per their individual site-based requirements.
- Work closely with Recruitment and provide the necessary Recruitment/On boarding requirements to ensure individual site-based requirements are achieved.
- Liaises with Managers and staff in relationship to labour supply requirements.
- Process and system development to streamline resourcing workscope.
We provide the benefits you'd expect from a leading Australian company, but what makes us different?
- Our work. We offer diverse, challenging work with top-tier client partners on great projects .
- Our culture. We're solution focused, reliable and embrace a 'can-do' team environment.
- Our loyalty. You'll reach your potential with Monos by your side all the way.
What you will bring
- Previous experience leading a team in a fast-paced contractor environment
- Significant experience in rostering/crewing within the resources sector including forecasting and planning
- Experience of high-volume mobilisations across multiple clients/sites
- Excellent time management skills and flexibility to adapt to changing and conflicting priorities
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills with demonstrated experience managing key stakeholders' expectations
- You have a strong problem-solving ability and a team focused mentality
We are committed to zero harm, ensuring we live by our promise: The safe way is the only way. We embrace the benefits of employing hardworking people from rich and varied backgrounds, so we encourage applications that contribute to our diverse workplace.
A career at Monadelphous is a career with a difference. Make it yours.