IT Support Technician
Due to ongoing expansion, we are seeking a suitably qualified and experienced IT Support Technician to fill new positions within our Company. The role is diverse and will involve providing onsite/in-person support as well as remote support to a broad range of clients. You will provide clients with operational and technical support of equipment. This role is very varied and each day will involve exciting new technical challenges, and allow you to learn new technologies.
- Provide onsite and remote support to our customers
- Desktop, server and application support within Microsoft AD and Exchange environments
- Occasional project team work to deploy solutions for customers
- Opportunities to install and configure Servers, Networking and other IT equipment
- Opportunities to be involved with account management, VOIP, technical presales, and other areas
- Work with highly experienced Engineers and Systems Technicians to maintain best practice environments
- Experience and qualifications in IT – Minimum Level 2
- Desktop support knowledge - you must be familiar with end user support and Active Directory to be considered for this role
- Knowledge of Windows Server, Exchange coupled with generalist networking skills
- A broad knowledge of technical infrastructure from desktop to firewall, backup systems and software
- Ability to diagnose research and troubleshoot problems
- Great attention to detail
- Experience working with an IT outsourcer or service provider
- WA Drivers Licence
- WA Police Clearance
- Positive can-do attitude
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent time management
- Must be of neat appearance and highly professional
- Ability to pass ongoing drug and alcohol testing
Optional but highly regarded:
- Experience in the Electronics and Construction Industry
- IT degree or appropriate technical training
- Attractive salary package, paid weekly
- A paid day off on your Birthday!
- Annual flu vaccination
- Company Vehicle and Mobile Phone
- Dell Laptop
- Build Your Career in a successful and established Company
- Great Team environment
- Explore Regional WA while servicing our blue-chip clients
- Opportunities for personal development and training in specialist technologies
- Fast-paced, dynamic workplace where no two days are ever the same
- A rare chance to grow your skill set and enjoy career progression
INCITE is a Geraldton based Integrated Security Solutions Company servicing regional and remote WA. Established in 2006, we have built a loyal client base and operate largely in the Commercial, Government, Education, Industrial and Healthcare sectors. We are a provider of Electronic Security, Access Control, Duress, CCTV, Nurse Call, Building Automation, Fire Detection, LAN/WLAN Networks, Audio/Visual and specialist electronics systems that are designed and installed by our professional Team.
Remuneration will be in line with the candidate's previous experience and qualifications. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-motivated and supportive team.
Please forward your cover letter addressing your skills and experience, and current resume to our HR Officer for consideration. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Applicants must be Australian citizens with excellent written and spoken English. All applications will remain strictly confidential.
For further information about our Company visit our Facebook and LinkedIn Pages.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- IT Support: 1 year (Preferred)
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Preferred)