- Are you looking for a dynamic role where you will contribute to plant reliability and business outcomes?
- Join a hardworking, safety-focused team who are committed to your professional development
- Permanent full time role based in Kwinana, open to flexible working such as varied start/finish times
Agriculture has come a long way over the past 100 years, and CSBP Fertilisers has been there every step of the way. Part of Wesfarmers Chemicals, Energy & Fertilisers, we proudly display our Western Australian roots, yet firmly focus on the future.
We have seen a lot of change over the years, but the one constant has been our people and their dedication to continual discovery and collaboration. Our mission is to build a talented and engaged workforce through fostering an environment where diverse thinking, skills and experiences are welcomed.
About the role
Reporting to the Reliability Supervisor, we are seeking a motivated Mechanical Fitter to join our Fertilisers Maintenance team. This role will be responsible for routine corrective and preventative maintenance of plant and equipment to meet and exceed plant performance targets.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support the development and implementation of key objectives in accordance to set budgets, timeframes and specifications to achieve strategic objectives.
- Plan all activities in accordance with established policies and procedures and relevant regulatory and ethical standards.
- Identify process improvements and innovation opportunities for efficiency and equipment integrity.
- Use of the computerised maintenance management system for parts ordering and management, raising work orders and managing work history.
- Prioritise your safety, and the safety of others at all times.
We are seeking the following skills and experience:
- Trade Certificate in Mechanical Fitting.
- Previous experience working within a manufacturing industry or materials handling plant is highly desirable.
- A strong safety focus with the ability to contribute to a culture where the safety focus is uncompromising.
- A strong work ethic with a focus on continuous improvement in the workplace.
- Ability to work closely with others in a team environment and also self-motivate when working autonomously.
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
We value our employees by offering:
- Competitive remuneration including allocation of Wesfarmers shares and participation in our annual incentive plan.
- Employer parental leave payment up to 16 weeks.
- Ongoing professional development and career opportunities across our diverse businesses and the Wesfarmers Group.
- Salary sacrifice opportunities, including novated lease vehicle packaging.
- Access to a range of employee benefits across WesCEF and Wesfarmers.
We welcome people with different skills, and life experiences and encourage individuals from diverse backgrounds to apply.
We pride ourselves on developing and supporting people and recognise the importance of flexibility. When you apply, please let us know if you are seeking a flexible employment arrangement.
Applications close: 5pm Thursday, 12 November 2020