An excellent opportunity to join a South Australian owned company on a permanent basis!
Your new company
Hays accountancy support have an opportunity for an experienced Bookkeeper to join an Adelaide owned commercial construction company based in the Northern suburbs on a permanent and full-time basis.
Your new role
Reporting to the finance manager, your new role will include but is not limited to:
- Accounts Payable and Receivable
What you'll need to succeed
- End to end payroll processing
- Reconciliations and journal entries
- Month end procedures and reporting
- Preparation of accounts to trial balance
- Preparation and lodgement of BAS, Payroll Tax and other statutory tax requirements
What you'll get in return
- Experience with Xero accounting software
- Be confident in liaising with customers and have great communication skills
- Ability to problem solve
- In depth knowledge of end to end bookkeeping processes
You will have the chance to work for a well renowned South Australian owned company on a permanent and full-time basis. You will be offered a competitive salary, as well as the support and guidance of a dedicated Recruitment Consultant
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Harriet Brown now on 08 7221 4136
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.