An on-going Storeman role available in Regency Park.
Your new company
This global company specialises in the supply of parts, re-manufactured components and equipment to the mining, quarrying and heavy industrial industries. Due to an increase in work load they are looking for an experienced Store Person to join their team.
Your new role
To be successful you will have a background working as a Store Person, with a basic mechanical understanding/knowledge.
Your duties will include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Ordering of stock as required
- Issuing parts to Work Orders
- Perform weekly cycle counts
- Ensure all stock is in the correct location & remove from shelf if issued to Work Order
- Assist Store team members in receiving and dispatching areas when required
- Assist Workshop Supervisor with parts as required
- Undertaken training to gain product knowledge
- Control cleanliness program of Dispatch, Receiving and Work In Progress areas
What you'll get in return
- Valid High Risk Forklift licence with proven experience
- Ability to pass D&A testing
- Basic mechanical understanding/aptitude
What you need to do now
- Long-term role
- Competitive rates and benefits
- Opportunities for career progression
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Jade Clayton-Cuch on 0872214191 or email@example.com for more information.If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Jade Clayton-Cuch on 0872214191 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.