Client Services Coordinator - Disability Services
Assured Home Care has a passion for making a positive difference to the lives of people with a disability and older people. It’s what drives us every day. If you share our passion this is your opportunity to join our team supporting people to live independently at home.
About the role
As part of the Community Disability Services team, you will be working with clients and our rostering/scheduling team coordinate, implement and review supports for clients as part of their NDIS plans. Your role will also include:
- Developing Client Service Agreements and managing client services from implementation to review.
- Undertaking client and home risk assessments
- Maintaining a comprehensive understanding of each client’s plan, funds, goals and intended outcomes to ensure that appropriate service and supports are delivered
What you need (essential)
- Demonstrated experience in client services delivery
- Strong verbal and written communications skills with the ability to tactfully communicate difficult and sensitive information to clients and their families/carers.
- Understanding of and commitment to implement the principles and practices of the NDIS
- Understanding and ability to implement the principles of person-centred and positive behaviour support practices.
- Excellent time management skills with an ability to remain calm under pressure
- The ability to handle sensitive client matters discretely, display empathy and maintain confidentiality
Highly regarded (desirable):
- Certificate 3 or 4 in Disability, Individual Supports, Community Services or related field.
- Experience in working with NDIS participants
If you are successful, you will have the opportunity to operate within a flexible work model with working from home arrangements available. This is a full-time position
If you would like to discuss the position, please contact Nella Nisco on 8374 2444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 9.00am Thursday 19th November 2020